Of course, it is important to note that these do contain stimulants and agreements that are helpful herein.
Advantages of Diet Pills
With diet supplements comes some advantages that you won’t be able to get from diet and exercise alone, including:
1. Thanks to the fact that they contain fiber and protein, they do a good job of helping you continuously feel full. This is done without ever increasing your caloric intake.
2. They can help reduce the amount of water you’re holding, so as to reduce additional weight outside of the fat that you’re also losing. This is because they’re a diuretic, which means they’ll cause you to urinate more.
3. Instead of concentrating only on burning fat, they’ll also help you not develop any new fat. This is especially true of betaine that’s known to reduce the likelihood of lipogenesis, which is the process in which acetyl-CoA is converted into fatty acids.
4. You will also burn more calories while doing nothing more than resting.
Disadvantages to Diet Pills
As with anything else in life, there are also some disadvantages to taking diet supplements. These include:
1. The FDA (Food and Drug Association) doesn’t closely monitor these pills like they do prescription medications. In fact, manufacturers simply need to show limited proof
that these are both safe and effective.
2. Some of these products lack evidence of the fact that they’re actually effective.
3. Anyone who suffers from heart valium 10mg or depression really needs to use great caution while taking diet supplements containing sibutramine. This is a controlled substance that can lead to high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat and possibly result in stroke. Rimonabant and Orlistat are other ingredients that you’ll want to avoid.
The 10 Most Effective Diet Pills
Now that you know what advantages there are to taking diet supplements, as well as what to lookout for, here are the top 10 diet pills that you may want to try:
1. Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock was nominated as one of the best fat loss products of 2010 by The BodyBuilding.com Supplement Awards. It contains numerous stimulants (i.e. caffeine, yohimbine) that can effectively suppress your appetite while stimulating your metabolism.
2. SlimQuick Extreme was designed specifically for women. It contains 2 types of yohimbine, as well as green tea extract and hoodia. With this pill you should opt for the liquid gel form as it releases its ingredients faster.
3. Apidexin is very effective. It doesn’t contain any ephedra but instead contains 8 pantented ingredients that greatly aid you with your diet and exercise regimen. They even come with a money back guarantee.
4. Nutrex Lipo 6 contains a lot of very common ingredients, including caffeine and yohimbine. It also contains some less common ingredients, like guggulsterones, too. All of the ingredients work together to cause your thyroid gland to stimulate your metabolic rate.
5. Phenphedrine is both quick acting and effective. There are rumors though that there may be trace elements of both Oxycodone and Phentermine herein. However, research hasn’t been able to prove this to be the case.
6. Biotest Hot Rox contains caffeine, guggulsterones and numerous other ingredients that work together to stimulate your metabolism and make this a very effecting diet pill.
7. Alli contains orlistat, which is an ingredient that has been scientifically proven to promote weight loss, as its main ingredient. This helps to promote weight loss by interfering with your body’s ability to absorb fat. Since fat calories are so dense, not absorbing them can help to create the type of caloric deficit that’s needed if you want to lose fat.
8. Zantrex 3 is another top-rated diet pill. This one should be taken as a part of your diet and exercise program though. The main ingredient herein is caffeine. However, it also contains ginseng and green tea extract as well.